NiTrO CLaN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big announcement big surprise

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Big announcement big surprise Empty Big announcement big surprise Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:38 pm

NiTrO_FrEEsTyLe

Dear NiTrO_ i am sorry to say i will not be staying in this clan because we r not active enough i never see u guys online and that doesnt fly for me this may not be official and forever i will keep tabs on this website and on aom tt if u guys start playing a good amount i shall stay but atm i am staying on my TCL_STOPPER account pale

2Big announcement big surprise Empty Re: Big announcement big surprise Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:05 pm

KRoNiC

KRoNiC
Admin

clan was started like 2 weeks ago... i havent had time to recruit cause of work... i will do some work this weekend, hopefully 1750+ soon, sorry you feel that way. good luck to you

http://nitro.betaboard.net

3Big announcement big surprise Empty TCL is dead Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 am

NiTrO_FrEEsTyLe

I dont wanna leave because TCL has been dead forever and i never liked being no clan but i will stay if u guys play more kronic i understand ur work issue thats cool but i havent even seen dark owl on and we always play together and heck i have never ever seen any of u besides kronic and viper Sad

4Big announcement big surprise Empty Re: Big announcement big surprise Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:18 pm

KRoNiC

KRoNiC
Admin

virus goes eso when i do he works a lot also i believe, but i hope to find more members this weekend.... i dont care as much about site as i do eso.... i want active members on eso... then we can show them the site when we get 10 - 12 peoples Smile yesterday i got thunder to join, and i think this guy named fair_enough, very nice viper and me played with him and im going to help give him a strat

http://nitro.betaboard.net

5Big announcement big surprise Empty Re: Big announcement big surprise Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 am

NiTrO_SnOwLyNx_

Hahahaah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum