NiTrO CLaN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NiTrO Clan up and running!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NiTrO Clan up and running!! Empty NiTrO Clan up and running!! Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 am

KRoNiC

KRoNiC
Admin

we are officially a clan now... we have a site and enough members Smile

please invite your friends and players on eso to the site we are recruiting... right now the rate limit is just 1601+. plz fill out an application and we will make a poll and give you trial games and post record games here.

also i am just adding things i made this pretty quickly and its rough all over lol so give me some time to work out the kinks and i will make a forum for ideas Smile

~Ace

http://nitro.betaboard.net

2NiTrO Clan up and running!! Empty Re: NiTrO Clan up and running!! Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 pm

NiTrO_FrEEsTyLe

[quote="NiTrO_KRoNiC"] now the rate limit is just 1601+. now i am quoting this for one reason first of all i have been active alot and i have been looking up our rates and stuff i am 1620 ish but my rate atm is 1578 because i lost to a smurf but i looked and some ppl were 1520 now im not against these ppl but r we sticking to 1601+ or lowering or just gonna have a loose regin on this clan ? :| I just dropped to 1536 i lost to a DoD_ Mad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum