NiTrO CLaN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:45 pm

KRoNiC

KRoNiC
Admin

i want to announce that Kratos & V1P3R can also recruit and accept players Smile they both have been with virus and myself since the start and they deserve this Smile

congrats guys! make us proud get some more members and help get site more active Smile

http://nitro.betaboard.net

2NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty Re: NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:01 pm

NiTrO_V1P3R

Thanks Kronic its been a pleasure to be in this clan and i hope it continues to grow. also good luck with getting 1750 it takes a hudge effort but can be done.

3NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty Re: NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:39 am

NiTrO_Kratos

thnx dude and all the best for 1750 and can i change my name or is this name good?

4NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty Re: NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 pm

KRoNiC

KRoNiC
Admin

i like the name but you can also make a name to play 2v2 with and practice :P smurf whatever you like.... viper i can get 1750+ im sure just been playing 2v2 and getting a lot of 2v1 lol lately so i go 1v1 again :P

http://nitro.betaboard.net

5NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty Re: NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 pm

NiTrO_SnOwLyNx_

timeout boss can i train people in zelda cus well not to brag but i am the best zelda ?villies player in NiTrO so may i train players in zelda i have started training v1per already and has showin great inmprovement Smile

6NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty 11 dark owl Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:38 am

NiTrO_FrEEsTyLe

man i would own u 11 jk u OP u beat me every time Very Happy at zelda can i train some ppl in civ im expert at basiucally every god i hang with those twisteds i watch them and learn alot i can bea TwIsTeD_ReN and once in a while i get TwIsTeD_Victim Very Happy

7NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty Re: NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:41 pm

NiTrO_SnOwLyNx_

freestyler who r u freind?
thanks Smile u prob pwn me in civ sometimes but idk what ur old account was?
\

8NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty i am ... Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 pm

NiTrO_FrEEsTyLe

NiTrO_DaRk_OwL wrote:freestyler who r u freind?
thanks Smile u prob pwn me in civ sometimes but idk what ur old account was?
\
IM TCL_STOPPER ur old friend from when u were in haunted Very Happy

9NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty Re: NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:26 am

NiTrO_SnOwLyNx_

i thot u were nitro_thor?

10NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty Re: NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

NiTrO_SnOwLyNx_

Hey I gotta a ? For the ldr's how u get to second command

11NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Empty Re: NiTrO 2-iN CoMaNDs!!! Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 am

NiTrO_SnOwLyNx_

What I need to do to become second in command? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum